Day 046: Breathing

Breathing. Lately while in class when I notice myself getting overwhelmed, irritated, or easily distracted I inhale deeply and slowly breath out through my mouth. Often I’ll put my hands flat on the tables with my fingers stretched out. Then I ask myself what, if anything, am I trying to focus on. About 90% of the time I can just go straight back to work with purpose and intention. The other 10% I just get up and walk a little.

I hope I don’t have bad breath, then people would judge me, and I’m deathly afraid of that.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s